TOT for ICDS personnel
On 5th July 2014, Sakhya in collaboration with ICDS organized a workshop on “Women and Health” to make them aware of women’s health and its implications on the family and the overall society. Sunila Bhise conducted the sessions.
The following points were covered:
· Status of women in Indian Society
· Effects of domestic violence on women’s health
· Family’s perspective about girl child
· Reasons for anemia in women
· Myths and misconceptions about health
· Role of Anganwadi workers.
The participants expressed that the session was very good and informative and that they had an opportunity to unlearn and also get to know information related to women’s health.